Vision, Mission and Objectives
Become a leading and excellent school of communication sciences in Indonesia to produce professional workforce in Broadcasting, Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing Communication, and Digital Communications that meet the needs of industry and community in global competition in 2024.
- Administering education, research and community services, creating and implementing academic excellence to educate professional workforce to meet the expected professional’s standards;
- Executing an effective and efficient higher education management, through work development networks, cooperation with industries and sustainable partnerships with national and international institutions;
- Developing the competences of students and teaching staff while nurturing their entrepreneurial spirit and professional ethics as a means of improving the quality of life.
- Becoming a center of communication studies that produces professionals in the field of Broadcasting, Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing Communication that facilitate all the needs of both facilities and infrastructure to actualize the entrepreneurial spirit that also master in information technology, able to communicate internationally and poses professional and personal ethics.
- Being an organization that is able to contribute in developing communication science in Indonesia.
- Becoming an agent of development and the transformation of a productive and ethical culture in facing the global dimension of change.
- Becoming a qualified Bachelor level education and teaching provider in the process through reliable curriculum development, professional teaching and supporting staff and infrastructure that meet educational quality standards.
- Conducting research in the context of developing science and technology that is beneficial to society.
- Organizing community service in order to utilize science and technology in an effort to contribute to society development.
- Coaching in shaping the character of students by controlling and developing excellent programs in the field of student affairs.
- Organizing relationships with stakeholders and the environment to improve stakeholder’s satisfaction.
- Organizing higher education and administrative services that comply with the principle by using a quality management system.